Stickers are the newest and among the most popular ways to communicate on WhatsApp.
They’re similar to emojis in that they can convey emotions without the use of words. The good news is that you can now turn your images into WhatsApp stickers and send them to your pals.
According to WhatsApp, this feature will be available, initially on the WhatsApp desktop app.
Here’s a guide on how you can make stickers off your images:
1. Go to the browser version of WhatsApp (WhatsApp web)and sign in.
2. Open the chat you’d like to send the sticker to.
3. On the left side of the microphone, tap the paper clip icon.
4. Click the blue symbol that appears above the gallery selection when the tab displays.
5. Choose an image that you’d want to change. Crop parts of the image with the scissors.
6. When done, click the send button.