By Lisa Mugo (Machakos, Kenya)
The hill that defy’s the laws of gravity. Instead of objects rolling down the slopes, they roll up the hill!
The hill is named after the two twin brothers – Kyalo & Mwilu.
We get two takes to explain this strange phenomenon –
(i) Local –
• Both twin brothers shared the same wife
• Their shared wife bore a son; Kamau
• An ever going tussle between the two men to ascertain fatherhood was never settled
• Since objects roll upwards towards Mwilu’s side – Mwilu is considered the father
(ii) Scientific –
• Will let Professor, Dr. John Nguu break it down for us 🙂